Get ready for a new angle on wall lighting! The sleek VO and SL Wall Lights offer new angled faceplate options for reduced glare and greater design flexibility in hardscape settings.
"Controlling the light is crucial when creating an attractive outdoor lighting design," said Sarah Auyeung, Associate Product Manager for FX Luminaire. "These innovative options allow designers to direct the light toward a specific object and achieve the effect they want."
New Round Faceplate for VO Wall Light
The popular VO Wall Light is now available with a Round (RD) faceplate option. The new faceplate prevents unwanted glare while directing light output toward a desired surface. With an IP68 rating, it can be used as a watertight in-grade for illuminating specific objects or as a wall light for lighting pathways.
- Premium stainless steel body is durable, rust-proof, and easy to clean
- Integrated ZD 1 LED board provides zoning and dimming capabilities
- Special mounting kit is available to simplify installation in concrete applications
SL Wall Light Now Available in a Larger Size
The SL Wall Light is now offered in two sizes, simplifying hardscape projects without compromising light output. The new, larger SL-5 configuration offers an extended horizontal lens that provides a wide beam spread up to 14' (4 m), ensuring an even distribution on walkways with fewer fixtures.
Available with Curved (CV) and Flat (FT) faceplate configurations and nine powder-coat finish options, the modern SL Wall Light is the perfect complement for any outdoor lighting project.
- Easy-to-install models are retrofit capable using standard junction boxes for North America (1-G and 4")
- Die-cast aluminum construction ensures a strong, lightweight fixture
- Marine-grade anodization and powder-coat finish maximize corrosion protection
- Luxor® compatible for zoning, dimming, and color-changing control
The new VO and SL Wall Light options are available now.